GoldStar Trust Company is one of the nation's leading Self-Directed IRA custodians with over twenty years of experience. GoldStar offers unique retirement solutions that allow investors to diversify their IRA portfolio with precious metals and other alternative investments. GoldStar serves as Paying Agent and Trustee for issuers of Church Bonds and Municipal Bonds in 38 states.
Our diversified investment options and commitment to personal customer service have
set us apart from our competitors.
- custodian for more than 37,000 IRA accounts with total assets of more than $2.2 billion (as of March 31, 2013)
- located in Canyon, Texas and employs more than 70 people
- a non-deposit branch of Happy State Bank, chartered in Happy, Texas and based out of
GoldStar Trust Company began as Colonial Trust Company, incorporated on
August 19th, 1989, in Phoenix, Arizona. In 2004, Colonial Trust Company entered
into negotiations with Happy State Bank of Amarillo, Texas and soon became GoldStar
Two years later in 2006, GoldStar acquired American Church Trust Company in Houston,
TX and later moved all operations to Canyon, TX in 2007. Since then, GoldStar has
enjoyed enormous gains in the markets we serve as a result of strong leadership
and keen financial foresight.
As a trust-only branch of a Texas Bank, GoldStar’s financial condition is
closely monitored by the Texas Department of Banking and the FDIC.
Happy state bank
- has been in business since 1908 and is one of the largest banks in the Panhandle
of Texas. For more information, visit www.happybank.com
- has current total assets of $2.17 billion
- is a 4 star rated bank by www.bauerfinancial.com. The bank’s most
recent financials can be viewed at www.fdic.gov (FDIC Cert:10359)
Policies & Disclosures