gamma custodial accounts
GAMMA stands for “GoldStar Asset and Money Management Account”. This is a Self-Directed account in which GoldStar acts as the custodian that can be used to hold your Church bonds and other investments while earning competitive rates on your uninvested cash. Consider the following benefits:
- Convenience – GoldStar holds all of your bonds in a single account. There is no need to keep up with book entries or bonds certificates, matured or called bonds, principal and interest checks, etc. All assets and cash stay in the GAMMA until you withdraw them.
- Online Statements – View your account online 24/7. See all of your investments, cash balance, and interest earned in one easy to read statement.
- Monthly Distributions – Setup a monthly distribution (optional) to be directly deposited into your checking/savings account or have checks mailed to you. Withdrawals can be made anytime at your direction.
- Reinvest – As your account earns interest and bonds mature, you can easily invest that available cash into more Church bonds.
You may direct the investment of your funds within a GAMMA into the following approved investments:
- Church / charter school bonds
- Fixed-rate investments
- Certificates of Deposit (CD’s)
Examples of investments not permitted in a GAMMA are money market funds, mutual funds, publicly traded securities, limited partnerships, real estate, and precious metals.
Please see the GAMMA - Account Agreement for additional information and applicable fees.
Contact us today if you are considering a bond program as an alternative to conventional financing or if you are interested in investing in Church bonds. We would be honored to put you in contact with a broker dealer who can assist you.
FDIC NOTICE: IRA and/or Bond investments represented on this website are not FDIC-insured, are not guaranteed by GoldStar Trust Company, and involve risk including possible loss of principal. If held in a GoldStar IRA or GAMMA account, the un-invested cash portion is FDIC insured up to $250,000.